Buying or renting a home can be a daunting process. It is always best to do a lot of research before taking the plunge! Central Illinois Real Estate and Rentals suggests these books as essential references for buying a home, becoming a landlord, or knowing your rights when renting a home.
The number of homes for sale is on the rise and mortgage rates remain near historic lows. That makes now a great time to say goodbye to your landlord. With Nolo’s Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home, you’ll not only find the right house for you, you’ll have fun doing it.
This book provides everything you need to:
- research the local market and listings
- decide between a house, condo, co-op, or townhouse
- create a realistic budget
- qualify for a loan you can truly afford
- borrow a down payment from friends or family
- protect yourself with inspections and insurance, and
- negotiate and close the deal successfully.
You’ll find insights from 15 real estate professionals―brokers, attorneys, mortgage specialists, a home inspector, a neighborhood researcher, and more. It’s like having a team of experts by your side! Plus, read real-life stories of over 20 first-time homebuyers. [click here to order now]